India's first and most popular Diploma in Cyber Law course has completed 11 years.
The course was launched in 2004 and has been completed by more than 20,000 participants including
- Police Officers,
- Lawyers & law students,
- IT professionals & Engineering students,
- Chartered accountants & CA students,
- Company Secretaries & CS students,
- Tax & other Government officials,
- Military personnel,
- Management Professionals,
- Commerce Graduates and
This course is conducted by Asian School of Cyber Laws jointly with The Government Law College, Mumbai (GLC). Founded in 1855, GLC is the oldest law school in Asia dating even prior to the University of Mumbai.
The course is conducted in:
- distance mode (next batch begin January 2016) and
- classroom mode (next batch begins July 2016).
With a very low fee (Rs 4,500 for distance mode), the course offers tremendous value for money.
- Fundamentals of Cyber Law
- E-commerce-Legal issues
- Intellectual Property Issues & Cyber space - Indian Perspective
- Cyber crime and Digital Evidence - Indian Perspective