The latest version of this course is available at:
Introduction to the Program
The Information Technology Act and its allied rules, regulations, orders etc impose several obligations on corporates.
Failure to comply with these obligations may be penalized with fines, compensation and even imprisonment.
This advanced program enables you to carry out Information Technology Act Compliance Audits.
- Information Technology Law
- Information Security Standards
- Information Technology Act Compliance
- The assessment consists of 1 online test (totalling 100 marks).
- You must secure a minimum of 50% in the test to pass the course.
- Re-exam fee is Rs. 300.