The latest version of this course is available at:
Asian School of Cyber Laws is proud to announce the launch of the Advanced Diploma in Cyber Laws.
If you have completed your Higher Secondary Education (10 + 2), you are eligible for the ADCL course. Under-graduates, Graduates, Post-graduates in any stream are included.
Advanced Diploma in Cyber Laws is a 1 year correspondence course covering the:
- Fundamentals of Cyber Law
- E-commerce Technological Issues
- Legal issues of E-commerce
- The Indian Perspective on Intellectual Property Issues in Cyberspace
- Intellectual property Issues and cyberspace - The International Perspective
- Technical Issues of Cyber crimes
- Cyber crime and Digital Evidence from the Indian Perspective
- Emerging concepts in cyber law
The fees for the ADCL course are:
- Rs. 10,750 (for Indian Residents)
- US $ 500 (for others)