Note: This course is no longer available.
This page is maintained only for archival purposes.
- Someone defaces an organization's website and posts anti-national propaganda on the site. The unwitting dissemination of this information renders your Board of Directors and other personnel liable for life imprisonment.How does one prevent such attacks and protect oneself from legal liability?
- A patient's diagnosis is e-mailed to his doctor who is out of the country. The doctor e-mails the prescription, which is unauthorizedly altered before it reaches the hospital. Due to the wrong medication the patient passes away.How do you prevent such an unfortunate incident of cyber murder?
- A virus infects your organization networks, and attaches itself to all your outgoing messages. You are now responsible for spreading malicious code and liable to pay crores of rupees in fines.How do you safeguard yourself from such activities that hold you liable without your knowledge?
- Someone launches an attack on your network bypassing the firewalls and other safety measures installed by you, and steals information valued at crores of rupees.How do you prevent such data theft attacks that cost you money for information stolen and system failure?
- PKI protects your invaluable information resources from any unauthorized access and alteration.
- PKI mitigates email spoofing and other authentication attacks.
- PKI is the only legally recognized method of authenticating electronic records.
- PKI provides information and communication security.
The hardware and software costs for deploying PKI is next to nothing for organizations powered by the Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system.
The built in Certificate Services that are bundled with the Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server, can be used in combination with the Office XP software to deliver a powerful inter and intra organizational PKI. All that you require is adequate consultancy and training.
MISSION OF THE PROGRAM
- To make participants thoroughly aware of the intricacies of PKI design, implementation and administration
- To equip the participants to lead a team involved in the design and deployment of inter and intra organizational PKI using Windows 2000
- To equip the participants with the knowledge of the policies and laws relating to PKI
- To give an insight into a real life fully integrated inter and intra organizational PKI models
This is an intensive course suitable for network and system administrators, consultants, IT and legal professionals and students. This program provides a detailed view of the various issues involved in the design, implementation and administration of inter and intra-organizational PKI.
This program is perfect for students seeking career opportunities in the emerging area of PKI design and deployment.
- PKI - Conceptual issues
- PKI - Deployment Issues